Current Job Openings
Time Machine is currently seeking a CNC Programmer. In this role, the CNC Programmer will develop programs to be used on multiple types of milling and turning machines to maximize the production of the equipment, meet schedules and minimize the cost and waste in the process. The CNC programmer will assist machine operators in troubleshooting machining issues and being proactive in process improvements over areas of responsibility. The CNC Programmer will work closely with management, providing technical support in the operation of the Department.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Program and troubleshoot various machine programs to ensure operation in a safe and efficient manner meeting customer needs.
- Suggest appropriate process improvements involving tooling and fixturing to maximize production.
- Work closely with Machine Shop management to verify capabilities and reconcile outcomes of production processes.
Skills And Experience Requirements
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of programming knowledge preferred.
- MasterCAM Software knowledge required.
- Strong knowledge of speeds and feeds.
- Strong CNC program troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of tooling selection.
- Superior computer and CAD/CAM skills.
- Expertise in blueprint reading and GD&T.
- Excellent skills in machining processes in a CNC environment.
- Proficiency in reading CNC G-code Language.
- A goal-oriented, success-driven attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong organization and documentation skills.
- Adaptability and ability to respond in a quick changing environment.
The CNC Machinist operates CNC machinery, performs setups, and monitors the process for quality.
Professionalism: dependable, has good work ethic.
Interpersonal Skills: works well with others, maintains working relationships, follows directions.
Problem Solving/Adaptability: able to make informed decisions in ever-changing environment.
Personal Value Commitment: demonstrates honesty, respect for others, adherence to company policy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following):
Read, understand and interpret engineering drawings.
Demonstrate drive and ability to advance in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge of machining tools and procedures.
Ability to identify and recommend process improvements leading to cycle time reductions, improved reliability and increased safety.
Load parts into the appropriate machinery using the best available methods.
Understand speeds and feeds, programs and operation sequences.
Inspect product using precision measuring instruments at prescribed inspection intervals during setup and throughout the production process.
Correlate expected and actual job order cycle times and take corrective action if necessary.
Work in a safe and professional manner, keep work area clean and wear proper protective equipment.
Cooperate with co-workers and leadership, be willing to work as a team.
Display by example: temperament, professionalism and teamwork.
Timely arrival and regular attendance at work.
Please E-mail your resume to Pat Putman: email@example.com
Or mail to Pat c/o the following address:
Time Machine Inc.
1746 Pittsburgh Road
Polk, PA 16342
Thank you and good luck!